Info on Flightworks Interview process and QOL

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 05:53 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2013
Position: none
Default Info on Flightworks Interview process and QOL

Hello ladies and gents.
I was looking for any info on Flightworks out of GA. I am at the early stages of the interview process and am curious what to expect. I am a current regional 121 guy looking for a change for the better and came across an ad for pilots. Anybody interview recently or know the process, technical and HR? Any gouge or info would help. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-25-2016, 07:24 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2008

Originally Posted by scrappie
Hello ladies and gents.
I was looking for any info on Flightworks out of GA. I am at the early stages of the interview process and am curious what to expect. I am a current regional 121 guy looking for a change for the better and came across an ad for pilots. Anybody interview recently or know the process, technical and HR? Any gouge or info would help. Thanks in advance.
Being that they're hiring for PIC's, SIC's and a DO indicate to stay far, far away. Most coveted 135/91 gigs don't hire for that many positions at once and surely don't advertise it everywhere.
Old 01-28-2016, 09:05 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2016
Default FlightWorks Recruiter

FlightWorks has been in business for 21 years and we are in growth mode! We're expanding our fleet which requires additional staff. That is the reason for the multiple PIC's and SIC's postings. We value diversity, therefore, we post on several different forums to attract the most qualified candidates. If you're interested in an opportunity to work in a fast paced, yet stable organization, I invite you to check out our website. FlightWorks | Private & Corporate Air Charter Flights | Jet Charter
Old 01-29-2016, 05:56 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2015

Any home basing options or is it all east coast?
Old 01-29-2016, 07:24 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2008

Originally Posted by Cyns432
FlightWorks has been in business for 21 years and we are in growth mode! We're expanding our fleet which requires additional staff. That is the reason for the multiple PIC's and SIC's postings. We value diversity, therefore, we post on several different forums to attract the most qualified candidates. If you're interested in an opportunity to work in a fast paced, yet stable organization, I invite you to check out our website. FlightWorks | Private & Corporate Air Charter Flights | Jet Charter
What's starting pay, bases, ect???
Old 07-21-2019, 12:36 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2015

Bump. Anyone want to chime on on anything fresh on this firm? They usually have bunch of PIC/SIC jobs open in Georgia.