Search

Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

IBC Hiring Miami, FL

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 10:41 AM

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Tiki bar

I just turned in my app as well, hope to hear back. Anyone know how long it takes for a response and what their official mins are?
Old 04-18-2007, 02:57 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Position: Back in school.

Still waiting myself.... might take another (less desirable) job offer if I haven't heard from them in a few weeks. Any thoughts UFO?
Old 04-19-2007, 05:23 AM
West Coast livin

Position: Captain

Hello UFO, you still with us or have you moved on to better thngs?
Old 04-21-2007, 01:52 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Feb 2006

Sorry for the long delay guys. I'm sort of disconnected from the goings on there now. I know they had a class that was finishing about 2 weeks ago, and plans to start another shortly after. I don't know how that is progressing any longer though. Hopefully you guys hear something soon. Best of luck.

Diver Driver - There are no official mins, except commercial multi inst.

belliott - You might want to stop by the hangar on a weekday in the morning and ask to talk to the chief pilot, so he can put a face with a name.

On Autopilot - Still reading the boards occasionally, but moved on.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:22 AM
West Coast livin

Position: Captain

Ufo, glad to see you are moving on to bigger and better things. Take Care.

For everyone else, when I called to check on my resume' I got the serious run around and even lied to, was told thier fax machine wasn't accepting faxes, even though my machine said the faxes were going through.HAd me fax it 3 different times, still claimed they didn't recieve it. I got the serious run around, and felt like the girls in the office were quite inmature.

I could only imagine what working for them would have been like. The Chief pilot hung up on me, claiming he was working on an airplane,oops, I'm sorry, we were "accidently disconected" so he said. When I tried calling back I kept getting his voice mail. Never even had the proffessionalism to call back. Those of you that put in for this job, I wonder what you may be getting yourselves in to.

Anyhoo, back to studying for that PSA interview, UFO, thanks for trying to help your fellow pilots out, I for one owe you a debt of gratitude for what you did for us.

It seems, however that your manangement at IBC Florida have some issues, that, apparently they need to iron out.

Blue Skies!!!!!
Old 04-24-2007, 12:35 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Position: Back in school.

I would have to agree with Auto.... I called and spoke with six different people in less than 10 min. Dropping by the CP's office is a little bit of a jaunt for me right now being that I am on the west coast. But.... I think that as a business certain things need to be resolved with that company before they even think about hiring. If they contact me I might think about interviewing...... key word might.... I am not enticed to work for IBC after what I just went through.

Just a thought
Old 08-14-2007, 01:19 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Aug 2007

Good luck living in MIA on $18,500.
Old 04-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008

Whats new with this cargo op? I have been researching but the latest info is over 8 months old? Are they looking for FO's currently? I called them to ask where to submit my resume and a few other questions but only got the run around on the phone. Finally someone took my name and number but no one called back? The HR email link keeps returning my emails so thats why I had called...