Thread: Omni Air
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2023, 07:10 AM
Buster1
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2015

Originally Posted by JohnBurke
I'm not blocked. I may be on your ignore list, but I'm hardly blocked.

If you were at Omni for three days, you were not teaching a groundschool class, nor were you instructing in a simulator. You may have been a trainee, first auditing a ground school or getting trained to instruct at Omni, but if you were there for the three days you claim, you were not an instructor. Your first lie.

This was a year ago, so September, 2022? You, and two (or three) other "instructors" quit, didi you? All of you had three days employment experience with the company?

"Three of the four instructors who were qualified?" You mean there instructors who weren't qualified? You're sure you want to stand by that story?

An instructor signed himself off for a recurrent? You've got records to back that up, of course. Don't you? You really have been a benevolent soul, not running to the FAA with your plethora of dirt that you dug up in just three days of not instructing.

You stayed up late helping others get through their online training? It's individual training. Students are supposed to do that themselves, aren't they? It's timed, and students must spend a minimum amount of time getting through the courses? Yes? How did you "help them," exactly? Sit with them and listen to the material alongside them? Feed them answers (that would be cheating, wouldn't it)? Log in alongside them and try to reduce the amount of time they spent (that would be cheating too, wouldn't it)? How did staying up late with a student who is watching videos online, help the student? Were you the coffee maker?

Omni instructors don't do that, do they? Of course not, but then...you weren't actually an Omni instructor. What were you, exactly? Be truthful. You can say "trainee." It doesn't hurt as much as you might think.

You say that you "didn't want to be a part of that." You didn't want to be a part of staying up late with students, or helping them cheat? Omni instructors aren't a part of either, so what was your role again there, captain?

The tale you're telling isn't really possible, is it? Too bad I'm "blocked." You've a lot to answer. Shame that you can't. Shame's on you.
someone should do a wellness check on hopp. ^That was an absolute beat down.